Here at King's Things Photography, we know the importance of capturing those little ones when they are first born. Within days of entering the world, they will start changing and growing waaaaay too fast and you'll want pictures to remember how they were in those first few precious days of life. We've got you covered, my friends! Our Newborn Package is simple, affordable and comes with all of the resources you'll need to prepare for the perfect photography session for your brand new little one.
Our sessions include:
- A meet-and-greet session where our photographer will get a chance to get to know you, discuss what to expect from the session and will work with you to develop a concept, theme and general shot list for the photos we'll capture during the session.
- A Session Prep Guide where you'll get step-by-step instructions for how to prepare little baby for their camera debut.
- Up to 4 hours of photography time in an in-home session. We may not need that much time, but we like to give a little time cushion incase baby gets a little fussy and may need a nap or some food.
- All of the final images delivered digitally (in .jpeg format).
- A copyright release so you can print the photos anywhere and in any way you'd like (we'll help you pick out a place to print if you want some guidance there!).
How much are sessions?
The price will vary slightly depending on the level of production value and travel time required for each session, but our all-inclusive packages start at 350.00 and typically never go above 500.00. We will discuss the final investment once you've filled out your inquiry form and we have a better idea of what you are looking for.
When should i book my session?
Usually, you will want to get the photos taken within the first two weeks after Baby joins your family. During this time, Baby still really loves to sleep and will be easier to get into cute sleepy poses. If you are booking before the baby is born, we can pencil in a date sometime soon after the anticipated delivery date. If Baby is already here, you will want to book the session as soon as possible so we can capture all of the squishy, lovey newborny goodness while they're still in their "I love to sleep all the time" mode.
how do i book a session?
Just fill out the form below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible (usually within 2 business days).
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org